This potato salad is guaranteed to fill your 4th of July with plenty of flavor fireworks…
Potato salad is the quintessential July 4th barbecue dish. But, don’t just show up with potato salad…show up with THIS awesome creation: Tangy Rosemary & Lemon Tangy Potato Salad. The secret? It’s in our bone broth! 😉
Tangy Rosemary & Lemon Potato Salad
Serves: 4 | Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 2 1/2 pounds potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 pouch of Rosemary & Lemon Bone Broth
- ½ cup celery, chopped
- 1 shallot, diced
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Juice from ½ lemon
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cayenne
- 1 tsp Worcestershire
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a large pot over medium-high heat, combine bone broth and potatoes. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer. Cook for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, then cover pot and allow potatoes to soften to your preference.
Strain potatoes from heat and allow to cool.
In a large bowl, combine potatoes with remaining ingredients and stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Glazed Fennel with Cherry Almond Relish
- Grilled Veggie & Quinoa Salad
- Blueberry Ginger-Glazed Pork Chops