Michelada Madness has taken hold and there’s no stopping it!
Michelada, spring, and bone broth: three things we love . Put these all together and you have the perfect pairing for any Cinco de Mayo celebration. The michelada is a classic Mexican drink made with beer, sauce and lime. We’re always trying to get creative in the kitchen and take our food to the next level. So, we decided to take this classic drink to the next level by introducing our Tomato & Spice bone broth as a mixer. We have to say, We hope you enjoy!
Bone Broth Michelada
- 1 cup Mexican beer of choice
- 1/2 cup spicy tomato juice
- 1/2 cup Tomato & Spice bone broth
- couple dashes of Worcestershire sauce
- couple dashes Mexican hot sauce
- squeeze of fresh lime juice
- lime wedge for garnish (optional)
- Tajin seasoning (no Tajin? Mix some good sea salt with equal part chili powder)
Watch our YouTube video here!
Peach and Coconut Bone Broth Smoothie
Keto Chicken Soup
Stuffed Delicata Squash
Butternut Squash Lasagna with Cashew Cheese
Whole30 Instant Soup-in-a-jar
Caprese Salad with Bone Broth Lemon Vinaigrette