Calling all bone broth lovers—here’s your chance to win a four-pack taster of Bare Bones Bone Broth and our newest cookbook (a prize worth over $75)! It couldn’t be easier to enter, we’re just looking for videos that are 60 seconds or less that explain how and why you enjoy bone broth.
Morning cup to help your gut? Awesome. Add it to smoothies to up your protein and nutrition? Excellent. Cook with it? Drink it straight up? Make cupcakes with it? Strange, but that’s rad—we want to hear some strange stories!
We’ll be picking five winners over the next 30 days for this epic Bare Bones Bone Broth Challenge Giveaway, so grab a phone and share your story with us! Here’s an example shot on an iPhone by one of our own bone broth converts!
Enter To Win In 4 Easy Steps
- Film yourself on your phone or camera and tell us why you love bone broth and how you use it.
- Talk about any benefits you feel and why you decided to include bone broth into your diet!
- Keep it to 60 seconds or less, and remember to shoot it landscape (aka the wide way, or sideways).
- It doesn’t have to be fancy, we’re just looking for quick stories and sound bites to help spread the word about the goodness of bone broth!
- Share your video with us on , , or Email ().
- Tag and use #bonebrothchallenge in your post to make sure we see it!
- Tag at least one friend (the more the merrier) who you think might benefit from adding bone broth to their diet.
That’s it! Our team will be on the lookout for submissions and we’ll reach out to the five winners who post our favorite videos to send them their prize packages.
*Important: By submitting a video to Bare Bones Bone Broth you agree to the terms and conditions of the giveaway which include the right for Bare Bones to use your content in promotional posts and content. You will not be paid for the content in any way. No purchase necessary, good luck!
Tips When Filming Your Video:
- Make sure to shoot in landscape (sideways).
- Shoot with good lighting, we want to see your face!
- Film in a quiet place where you can get good audio.
- Keep it short and sweet, 60 seconds or less please!